Wednesday, June 16, 2010

LOOK! NEW LOOK, BUT SAME OLD CRAP

This new group of templates popped up, and I thought the blog could use a change, so...

As for content, sorry, no change there. So, here we go! The internet router/modem we're using here at the Madj Hosienda is getting to be hit and miss. We have another technician (I like using the entire word as I have spent more than half my life as one) scheduled to service us tomorrow. This is the third scheduled and the second to show in a month as our service was down briefly again this evening. My better half is always very concerned in this regard, though, because I am baffled by the technology, tend to be more lesai faire. Anyway, the last time the technician said the router/modem was bad but changed his diagnosis and merely changed the power supply chord. Since then, we've lost service at least twice, calling the provider each time, setting service times. This time I am insisting on a new router/modem, I mean it!

As proven to be a good (and the only) plan of attack for setting blame by our leader ,The One, I blame George W. Bush, Dick Chaney, Republicans, Sarah Palin, conservatism, free market capitalism, Evangelical Christians and our God and global warming for this service necessity.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I like the new look! Hope the technician can fix this crazy computer situation once and for all!

Lissa said...

So classy with this new look!