Wednesday, September 11, 2013

EVEN MORE CHANGES

As is my general practice, it has been some time passage between posts.  My latest employment is progressing at a normal rate.  I have completed my "required training" at the corporate HQ and manufacturing facility and now am permanently ensconced in my recticle in our Pewaukee office.  Only five of us occupy the space at present, but there is space for six more, including an engineering assistant/clerical/administrative assistant.  We also have an option on the adjoining suite that, if all goes as planned, will be completely filled before the end of this decade with approximately twenty-five staff.  I pray for this to be so.

During my training, my father, whose health had been deteriorating consistently for years, but at a faster rate since the passing of my mom, passed himself.  My prayers were answered as he passed with very little pain.  Morphine is a wonder drug.  Among his maladies was cancer, a similar type that took my mother.  They even shared this.  And now they share time with our Savior.

As for the political landscape, our fearful leader is at present ducking Russia and Syria, the Congress and, of course, and as usual, the American people by lying (again) about having set or not set a "red line" of use of chemical weapons in Syria.   He warned of military action if this "line" was crossed.  Syria crossed it and the "Commander-in-Chief" flinched.  As I write this, it is the twelfth  anniversary of the attack of the United States in New York City, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania, not to mention the first anniversary of the killing of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, the latter having had no retaliation whatsoever by federal authorities of any type and the occupant of The Peoples' House is talking about beginning WW III.  God help us.

Can the Noble Peace Prize Committee rescind a prize?  If so, now is the time and this is the recipient.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Always a good, interesting read. Many changes, most of them good, well, actually all good because they are part of God' plan.