Sunday, October 17, 2010

MY UNDERPANTS SPLIT THIS WEEKEND

The #15 Wisconsin Badgers knocked off the #1 Ohio State Buckeyes! What a game! So, my Badger undies worked, but, for the second weekend in a row, my Packer boxers failed me.

I have two pairs of of boxers I wear specifically for my football teams. They are actually quite generic. One pair is red with gray whistles, the other is green with goldish footballs. The Badger undies have only "failed" once this season - they've lost only one game all season while I've worn them. the Packers, on the other hand, have now lost three games. I am now able to wear these any time I choose as they are no longer a necessity for the "we are able to give our less experienced players some valuable playing time" Packers. This is the best they are able to do now - merely keep the score close.

No comments: