Sunday, February 8, 2009

CLIMATE CHANGE - IN OUR FAVOR!

It's been 50+ degrees here this weekend. This is climate change I can believe in! Maybe it was caused by the president's jaunt on Marine One to Camp David for a night's stay. Are the Econuts upset about all the fossil fuel used not only for the chopper, but the staff and security trip(s) and "warming up" the residence? Regardless of the "cause", I liked it!

In filling out my tax forms today I found I may have to rethink my light bulb obsession. According to the tax software, we may deduct those goofy curly light bulbs as an energy-efficient home improvement, provided we saved the receipts. I still, however, don't like Big Brother telling me I must buy only "these" light bulbs. So, the jury is still out.

I saw a book for sale in a children's section about the our current president's presidency. Am I the only one how wonders:
  • What great accomplishment has this president to his credit that warrants a book in this regard?
  • Hasn't he been president for less than one (1) month?
  • Is the author some type of prophet?

GET A GRIP, PEOPLE!!!

No comments: