Friday, February 20, 2009

On my last post I bragged about completing my taxes. Well, they got rejected! It turns out I made a couple of errors. Luckily I was able to find and correct them. I refiled and, VOILA, they were accepted. I believe they were accepted, however, only because after revising them, I was found to owe money to Uncle Barrack instead of receiving a refund. WHERE IS MY BAILOUT?! It must be all that untaxed unemployment compensation I collected last year.

My wife is out with some "girl" friends tonight. Because of my mancave, I hardly know she is gone. I'll remedy that by going upstairs soon.

Spring isn't too far off, regardless of what Jimmy the Groundhog showed. The evidence is the beginning of baseball spring training camps. Go Brewers!

2 comments:

Verna said...

Ours were rejected the first time because my sweet husband didn't think we need to fill out every question if it didn't pertain to us. But we were luckier, we got enough money back for our upcoming vacation.

Sorry you had to pay on all that unemployment. We did have to pay on some of his disability too.

Kim said...

We too mark the beginning of spring at the Brockman house by the start of baseball spring training. Seems to be all Clay checks on from now until the first game and then there is always some sort of baseball game on the tv. Hope you are having a good weekend.