Sunday, March 8, 2009

ANOTHER WONDERFUL GRANDPA DAY

My beautiful 2-yr-old granddaughter spent the day with us after sleeping over last night. She is a treat and a wonder. To think that she has been in our lives less than six months and has changed them forever is astounding. In that vain, I would like to take this opportunity to celebrate her six-month anniversary with us (Thursday).

She is as smart as she is beautiful. She is as compassionate as she is impish. I look forward to seeing her as I did my wife when we were first going out and separated (I still do look forward to spending time with her, but not in the same manner as we are together daily and not with Tizu). She is our pride and joy. We love you, Tizita!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Nicely put, John. Interesting comparison between first dating and Tizu. I agree with it. It is so nice to have something to look forward to.