Monday, August 10, 2009

I'VE REPORTED MYSELF TO THE GOVERNMENT

Last week, our President, of all people, invited us to rat out each other if we heard "fishy" statements about HR3200 aka the health care (Obamacare) reform bill in Congress. In order to save you readers from having to submit your email addresses to the federal government, I've reported myself. I did include a copy of the actual bill for the President to read at his leisure. After all, I'm in that process right now and I wouldn't expect to have him read the bill if I wasn't willing to do it myself. I've read 260 pages of the 1,017 page document. I'm discouraged by the government speak in it, but encouraged by the absolute audacity of the bill that is attempting to supersede IRS, Social Security and labor laws already on the books.

So far, no repercussions from the feds, but, then again, it is the feds and their process is usually v e r y s lo w, unless they are attempting to really pull the wool over the publics' eyes as with the porkulous bill.

It is also amusing that this administration that ran on being THE administration that would be truly open and bipartisan is calling anyone who dares to oppose them everything from extremists to un-American to Nazis. Bring it on!

No comments: