Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I GUESS I AM A RACIST

I admit it. I disagree with our President. I've disagreed with EVERY President (yes event the great Renaldus Magnus) at one time or another since I've been politically aware. And, according to almost all liberals and even a former President with whom I disagreed vehemently, I am a racist. Now, because we have a President who happens to be 1/2 (and ONLY 1/2) black, to disagree with him is to be a racist. It's not that everything he's put his hands on so far has been a disaster, it's because he has dark skin tone.

What ever happened to the "content of a man's character, not the color of his skin", a quote from a late Republican civil rights leader.

I know, I'll disagree with the President's caucasian 1/2! There, I'm off the hook after all.

No comments: