Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ONE YEAR DOWN

Today was my one year anniversary at my current employer after having been let go by my former employer after only 1-3/4 years after having been let go by the employer before that after over five years.

I thank The Almighty every day for this latest opportunity to employ the skills he has shown me to have. The people are a diverse and very bright bunch of electrical engineers, designers, technicians and general office types. I like it as well as I have liked any other place of employment. While I have determined it necessary to die at my desk, this is a better place than most in which to achieve that dubious goal.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Good post, I liked it. Glad you will die at your desk, let them deal with that mess, they can just ship you home then.

Verna said...

Now I have always said I do not want to die sitting at this desk.

My co-worker Julie said, she would dust my bones once a week. (Mighty nice of her). But I still do not want to die sitting here at this desk.

Have a great day.