Saturday, September 12, 2009

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY

One year ago today I became a Grandpa! It is the third "title" in my life that I cherish ("husband" and Dad" are the other two).
I still didn't have a job yet and I (we) were still reeling from a wedding just two weeks before. God does provide us with the proper "distractions". Read my wife's blog (listed at right - "Grandmaville") for additional specifics as she has done a super job on a similar post.
Here is a photo of Tizita her first time meeting us.

Here is a photo of Tizita from this Wednesday (09-09).

What difference a year makes! She has flourished in her parents' care and in this faraway land of Wisconsin. It is as if she's been with us forever, though we all know better and thank God for it.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Nice post, Simple and to the point.

Kim said...

The title Grandpa suits you very well! Even though I have never met TIZ I can see from all of you what a true blessing she is!