Monday, November 2, 2009

YOU FIRST

On the way home from work this afternoon (by the grace of God I still have a job in this crappy economy) a brief news item from the radio caught my ear. As the elections in Afghanistan have officially ended with the major opponent of the incumbent dropping out of a run-off, Mr. Karzai received a congratulatory telephone call from our President. That was not the "news". What caught my attention was a line stating that The One "warned" Mr. Karzai to clean up the corruption in Afghanistan so peacekeeping can continue.

I laughed out loud! BHO has the most corrupt administrators in his cabinet and at his side as czars of any President in U.S. history - and that includes Clinton - preaching to a foreign President about ethics. I yelled the response to the radio on Mr. Karzai's behalf "You first!" What an ego. What a hypocrite. The gall. Three years is way to long to hope for change. Let's achieve change now! Yes we can!

If you disagree with me you are most likely a racist.

No comments: