Sunday, December 13, 2009

THE AIR THAT WE BREATHE

Well, now it's official. The One, through his (our) Environmental Protection Agency - not the representative legislative branch - as determined that the most harmful force on earth is anthropological global warming and the gases that produce it. The EPA says the most dangerous of those is...wait for it...carbon dioxide! That's right, the very gas we emit by merely breathing is the greatest danger to the world. I have decided, because of this ruling by those who know far better than me (and 30,000 environmental scientists, meteorologists and climatologists), to petition my employer to shield me from these noxious fumes in my workplace and to provide for my environmental protection on my way to and from work, thereby ensuring my ability to preform my tasks and designated functions at a peak level consistently.

Back to some semblance of reality. The people that made this ruling are also those that already have spent us into hock for for over 3 trillion dollars ($3,000,000,000,000) with their freshly voted-in pork package of $1.3T and also want to take over our medical decisions and continue their spend-thrift ways with cap-and-tax legislation in addition to this latest EPA fiasco.

For those of you who claim there is little if no difference between the parties, guess which political party is in charge of the federal purse strings at the moment and has left a national debt of over $12T to your great-great-great grandchildren? I'll give you a hint, its logo is a jackass!

No comments: