Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well, today is another anniversary of my 50th birthday (#5). I received a 1/2 box of cigars from fellow efficianato, my brother-in-law and niece which I placed in my new humidor from son-in-law #2 for Christmas; some unmentionables, gloves and more cigars form my lovely wife (to be delivered at a later date and stored in the humidor) and the goodie box items (see previous entry). I do not smoke the stogies indoors. I was told I might try down here in the lair, but others use the area as well and I know the residuals would not be appreciated should I have begun the practice. I also had some of my favorite foods, "white" barbecue and white cake with chocolate morsels and chocolate icing, so, a good birthday.

Thank you one and all and for the well wishes on my wife's blog!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I am glad that you had a nice birthday. Now back to the old grind for both of us tomorrow! Our vacation break was really a fun time!

Courtney and Paul said...

Happy Birthday Dad!

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!

Lissa said...

Sounds like the humidor is getting good use. Happy birthday from daughter and son-in-law #1, Nathan doesn't settle for anything but first place. HA!