Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING

I've always known that I, personally, am responsible for global warming. I admit it freely and make no apology for it (BTW, it snowed most of the day today[note the date]). Recently, it had been determined by "The One" (his EPA anyway) that I pollute merely by breathing. Today I learned I pollute because I am, shall we say, "overly calorized". I hope the BHO administration will adopt this terminology change. Those of us in this latter category are responsible for global warming because we have tendency to overeat which causes more food to be grown which causes more tractors to run which send more fluorocarbons to be emitted into the atmosphere. Also, according to know-it-all "eco-scientists" and "eco-psychologists", because of my gluttonous debauchery, I am not fit enough to walk, so I drive more thus...yadda-yadda-yadda.

Also, according to "The Sun" in the U.K., you know, that part of the world we Americans are to be more like, we "overly calorized" produce 1 ton more CO2 per year per fatty than the blessed super-model types. With any luck, because of our chosen lifestyles, we "overly calorized" will vacate the planet sooner than later, thereby leaving this glorious utopia to those better than us, who, simply because they consume fewer calories per day, are far more entitled.

BTW, a good place to start making large people into small ones would be the U.S. Senate dining room where these leaches can get steak on demand. This factoid was in the same article as referenced above. Let them eat cake! I could make a reference to overweight politicians and early departure, but it might be misconstrued as hate by a right-wing extremists, so insert your own joke here.

No comments: