Friday, April 17, 2009

TV WITH THE WIFE - REVISITED, AGAIN

"Harper's Island" was another success. I did have to remind her of the characters at some points. I found it interesting that so far three of the five victims have been murdered but what sounds like a sword. Harry Hamlin was even shown without his legs. It seems well written and edited and keeps the viewer viewing. I will be back. I need to see how the whole thing ends.

This evening we set out all the summer yard stuff, patio table, chairs, bird bath, flower pots, etc. and ate grilled burgers on the patio for the first time this season. It was all topped off by a fine cigar. Good times.

I've discovered another tv channel. It's showing a 1959 cult classic "Bucket of Blood". The title is nothing like the film. It's about a bus boy who becomes famous with the beatniks for his sculptures which are actually clay-covered corpses of his murdered victims. What struck me was the way the beatniks lived like today's vegans and econuts. That reminds me, CO2 is now a pollutant! That's right, BHO's EPA declared it today. So now we DO hItalicave to hold our breath until the end of his term.

No comments: