Sunday, December 28, 2008

I wager you all determined I grew tire of blogging. Au contrere, mon frer (a little French lingo).

Christmas is now complete, having celebrated His birth in grand (as is "daughter") style. What a joy to have a small child present for presents! And ours did not disappoint. As usual, she stole the show!

Both immediately before and after, I had the displeasure of witnessing first-hand the carnage of the Christmas shopping season. I am overjoyed that the world is in a depression, as some would have us believe, otherwise, the stores, parking lots and roadways may have been crowded.

Thank goodness we have global warming. Fifty degrees for two days straight. This allowed me to skip raking the snow from my roof to prevent icedams and possible damage. The fog was a little unsettling, however. Let's keep 'er comin' anyways!

Well, the Pack ended their less-than-stellar season on a high note by beating the lowly Lions. Another step for Detroit into the NFL record books with Green Bay as a footnote. The Lions became the first ever 0-16 team. The perfect season. I was overjoyed that the Pack helped them reach this precious milestone. It did appear that the Pack was attempting to keep the Lions from this record, but cooler heads prevailed.

No comments: