Thursday, May 21, 2009

IF ONLY I DIDN'T NEED TO WORK

If I didn't need to work:
  • I wouldn't need to drive nearly as much, and so,
  • I wouldn't need a car that needs an oil change, a new tire, a front end alignment, an air filter...
  • I wouldn't need to worry every day if I still have the job.
  • I could see my wonderful granddaughter far more frequently (I'd still have a car, but wouldn't need to drive it as much, so...)
  • I could spend more time with Sherri
  • I might not have to worry as much about money
  • I could spend more time admiring or flowers
  • I could watch judge shows all day if I chose to
  • I could sleep in
  • I could take daytime walks or bike rides
  • I could start some sort of decent hobby
  • I could smoke my cigars a little more often (outside, of course)

This entry was inspired by the car service item. It just never seems to stop.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Yeah, well, when asses fly! You had better not need be worrying daily about losing that job because without that one we would truly be up shit creek with no paddle!